|Innovations in Agriculture is
an official journal published in affiliation with "NUSA - Nutriketo
Scientific Association, Italy". Innovations in Agriculture is
international, peer-reviewed and gold open-access journal which
publishes articles in all fields of Agricultural Science.
Agriculture publishes the following types
Innovations in Agriculture publish articles in different fields of experimental
agriculture, the articles dealing with the following aspects in innovative
agriculture, that may include but not limited to the different fields of agricultural sciences include but not limited to general agricultural discipline in Plant/Crop science lik economics, engineering, agronomy, plant science, horticulture, breeding, irrigation and soil science with land use and management. In Animal Science fields like animal husbandry, poultry and aquaculture.
Please see the full Aims and Scope Here
All articles will be peer reviewed with at least two experts, and crosschecked with iThenticate plagiarism screening software. A DOI number (CrossRef, USA) will be registered upon publication.
Innovations in Agriculture follows a continuous publishing model without any delays. This helps the journal in rapid publication of accepted articles.
2024, Vol: 7Innovations Agric. Year: 2024, Volume: 7
- Revealing seeding combinations of chili with brinjal, radish and coriander in a mixed cropping system to increase the productivity and profitability in Char ecosystem of subtropical climate
- Morphological and molecular diversity of eggplant accessions (Solanum melongena L) using Simple Sequence Repeats (SSR) markers
- Quantifying the impact of nitrogen levels on spring maize varieties (Zea mays L.) in Kanchanpur, Nepal
- Mechanical Scarification: The Key to Optimal Germination Parameters in Nine Flowering Species Of The United Arab Emirates.
- Participatory variety selection of lentils by farmers for commercial production in districts of Legehida and Woreilu, Ethiopia